RhinoPiping is a plugin for Rhinoceros® (v5 only), one of the most popular 3D software applications. Gain an advantage over the competition by using RhinoPiping to save valuable time in the design and modification process. RhinoPiping will not just save you time, it will save you money!
RhinoPiping is an innovative CAD software that takes advantage of the latest GUI enhancements:meta-functions, interactive hints and tips to help you choose the correct option, and data collection and dissemination. Without the need for preliminary training, RhinoPiping integrates seamlessly into your company workflow.
RhinoPiping is not developed anymore by Navinn (its original editor). TomKod sells this product as-is, with no warranty. A free trial is offered.
Unlimited modifications: Make immediate adjustments and quickly react to changing demands.
Customization: RhinoPiping adapts to your needs and your way of working.
Large projects: RhinoPiping is powerful CAD software. You can use it to design all types of projects, whatever their size.
Small investment: Minimal hardware requirements, attractively priced, and no learning curve needed.
With RhinoPiping software you can:
- import a model into your 3D workspace,
- define imaging standards and design rules,
- model, modify, analyze, label, and visualize 3D piping networks,
- easily edit your drawings,
- save time with advanced smart functions,
- create cross-compatible files that work with other software tools such as PLM, CAD/CAM, and CAE.